Tuesday, February 20, 2007

One Day Ski Trip to Clarenville


Last Saturday (Feb 17th) I went to ski trip to Clarenville, 2 hours drive from St John’s, with a group of students. It was my first time so I took some lessens, first and then started my first experience from the lowest hill. I found the ski equipment so heavy although the size and length of the ski shoes was based on my weight and height.

I fell down 10 times until reach to the bottom of the hill. It was all fun only one thing that really annoyed me was, unhooking my ski shoes each time, standing up and hooking them again which took me 5 minutes. It was really hard for me to keep myself stable; I was like a little kid trying her first step.

I really enjoyed watching 3-4 years old kids skiing, it was so cute.

I started skiing 10:00 am and finished at 4:00 pm which is too much for the first experience. Exhausted at the end, I arrived home 8:00 pm and had a deep sleep.

No comments: