Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good Old Friends

One of Nima’s old friends, Ali, is our guest for a while. He is like a brother to Nima. They know each other from elementary school. It’s great to have close friends around. He is trying to find a job here at Mississauga and Nima helps him not to miss a single company to apply.
Sometimes when I am working in my room I can hear they are talking about old memories and laughing to a certain point; discussing this or that. Ali went to Waterloo to visit some other friends there and Nima was saying he is already got used to Ali living with us. You know what maybe we should adapt him as our son :):)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All this post means that you are thinking about having a child ;) I suggest having a daughter instead of a son so pls think about your old friends instead of him :p

Hiva said...

Somi jan, I am a lazy person, that's why I adopted grown up boy (almost 32 ) :) :)

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?